I am now accessing as a :

Government Of Assam Public Works (Roads)

Apply for Water Supply Line Laying Permission

For obtaining the water supply laying Permission one has to apply to the Executive Engineer of the concerned PWD division under the location where the cable will be laid.

List of Offices:Click Here

How Do I