I am now accessing as a :

Government Of Assam Public Works (Roads)

Apply for Permission for Road Side Signage

For obtaining no objection for road side signage along PWRD Roads in non municipal areas one has to apply to the Executive Engineer of the concerned PWD division under the location where the signage will be laid.

The executive engineer of the concerned pwrd division after reviewing the application will accord no objection as per the following guidelines in the Indian Road Congress guidelines.

List of Offices: Click Here

How Do I